What Can you Sell??
- Clothing (Preemie to Juniors) *all current and up to date fashions accepted
- Accessories (shoes, hats, belts, socks, etc.)
- Maternity clothing and pregnancy/nursing items
- School Uniforms
- Holiday outfits, Costumes, and Dance wear
- Toys (Indoor/Outdoor), books, movies, CD's, and DVD's *all battery operated toys must have all parts, working batteries and accessories
- All Basinet, Crib, Toddler, and Child Bedding, Beds and Furniture
- All Baby and Child Equipment (strollers, car seats, highchairs, etc.)* 5 years old or less
- All Baby and Child Decor
Please do NOT bring:
- Used pacifiers, unpackaged underwear, soiled toilet training seats
- Stained or Torn clothing, toys, or equipment
- Recalled items *Please check out the Consumer Product Safety Commission Webpage for all recall information
- We will accept items appropriate for the upcoming season:
- i.e. summer sale for the winter needs/winter sale for the summer needs
- Adult items will not be accepted.
- All items must be tagged and separated upon arrival.
- Everyone who contributes a minimum of 20 items will receive *one* ticket for pre-sale.
- Children and strollers are not allowed in during pre-sale
- It is contributors responsibility to pick-up items at specified time.
Need an ID Number?
Please register at: www.myconsignmentmanager.com. Past contributors will use their previous numbers.